Gates open at 5:30pm. Concerts start with an opening band, followed by the main act. Concerts are usually finished around 9 or 9:15 pm.
From Lincoln Avenue (US HWY 40) in downtown Steamboat Springs, turn toward the Yampa River on 5th street, cross the bridge about two blocks down, turn right, and you’re pointing towards the Howelsen Hill parking area.
You can bring a chair or blanket to sit on, and all ages are welcome.
- There is plenty of open space towards the back of the venue for kids to play.
- Many of our vendors have great options for kid friendly food and treats.
- Some kids like to have earmuffs or ear plugs because the music gets loud.
- Outside food & beverages are not allowed at the shows.
- Food and drinks, including beer and bottled alcoholic drinks, are available for sale at the show. Beer sales support the concert series and future series.
- We accept credit cards for all beverages at the venue.
Yes! You can use a credit card to make purchases at all the food vendors, beer tents and the cocktail tent.
NO SMOKING in the concert site,
It’s a City of Steamboat Springs law.
Please leave your pets at home.
The shows are free, mostly covered by sponsorships from the local community and beverage sales at the events. We want to keep this free, and keep it going. Our shows cost upwards of $20,000 per act. Any donations help us make this possible.
Donate or Become a Sponsor